Mallard Creek Manufacturing is looking for an Industrial Electrician for our industrial manufacturing plant in Placer County.
Great company, good benefits and opportunities for advancement. The successful candidate will maintain all electrical systems with respect to process/packaging equipment and facilities.
- Performs PMs and predictive maintenance on processing lines, packaging lines, equipment and building facilities. Make recommendations for PM adjustments and/or PM additions to equipment.
- Installs, repairs and tests electrical systems on industrial equipment including PLC control systems, and power distribution.
- Troubleshoot using electrical schematics, relay logic, AC/DC motor controls, process temperature controls, PID loops and VFDs. Performs installation of raceways and wiring.
- Performs scheduled overhauls of processing and packaging lines.
- Research and order parts for projects and general maintenance.
- Position requires good knowledge of various industrial production equipment used in an industrial plant environment.
- Must possess math aptitude for understanding or performing measurements, calibrations, and equipment specifications.
- Must be able to determine and solve technical problems in the field and work with a variety of hand tools and power tools. This position requires the use of personal hand tools to perform the work.
- Position may require employee to work around and troubleshoot energized equipment and is routinely exposed to hazardous materials. Position may require the exposure to various adverse conditions such as, heat, cold, noise, dust, fumes, dirt, and grease.
- Other duties and responsibilities as required or assigned.
- Electrical, PLCs, low voltage through 480 volt/3 phase, motor starters, proximity switches, photo eyes, machine interface (MI), control logic, low voltage DC control power systems. Ability to understand mechanical system operations to provide PLC control of operations and safety circuits.
- Familiar with automated manufacturing equipment (PLCs, VFDs, HMls, conveyors, safety, circuits, robotics, hydraulics, pneumatics).
- Preferably 5+ years of experience working with automated manufacturing equipment within a high-volume environment.
- PLC programming experience with Allen Bradley RSLogix 500, RSLogix 5000.
- Proficient with electrical, mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic prints
- 3 years PLC programming experience.
- 4+ years Electrical experience.
- 4+ years Industrial Maintenance / Industrial Electrician environment experience.
- Ability to work off shift as needed.
- Strong organizational, analytical and communications skills.
- Professionalism and strong organizational skills.
- Must demonstrate the ability to safely lift up to 50 lbs; must have ability to perform essential functions of the job, which could include standing, bending, stooping, and climbing.
- The appropriate candidate for this position is results oriented, team player, self-starting, dynamic, flexible, and strongly motivated to succeed and deliver.
- Fluent in English, Spanish a plus; Good verbal communication skills with all levels of the organization a must.
Please reply to this ad with your salary requirements
Competitive compensation, Insurance — medical, dental, and vision, 401 (K), holiday and vacation
Monday- Friday, 7:00am-3:30pm