· Made of colored wood chips
· Long-lasting and versatile
· Uniformed chips 1/8”-1 inch
· Works well in water retention & as weed inhibitor
· Primary use is as a decorative bark
· Can be used in pathways and in decorative areas
Black Chip bark is a long lasting decorative bark best applied around trees, shrubs and flowers for a lush attractive contrast. This bark can also be used for paths and walkways. This bark aids in water retention and assists in reducing weed growth. Black Chip Bark is a colored bark made of cedar wood that is manufactured into uniformed sized chips for an elegant look. Black in color, these chips will aid in keeping the soil warm in the winter and cool in the summer. Recommended application of ground cover/mulch to be applied is a minimum depth of 2-4 inches.